Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Woes and Redemption

My church computer has been on the blink for the better part of two weeks. It is awaiting a third attempt at a fix. While I can access email from other sources through webmail, it has its limitations. From the church I am unable to forward, reply or even print. I feel like some of my best attempts at communication are at a standstill. The simplicity of communication has been thwarted by an initial virus.

I can't help but wonder if in the waning moments of Jesus' life if he felt that his ability to communicate was severely limited. He had the crowds surrounding him. Now was not the time for the sermon. Jesus poignantly spoke 7 phrases from the cross. Jesus spoke through simple words and deeds, which offered grace and mercy.

Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.


Amazing love poured out from the cross. Jesus, help me live as your disciple. Amen.

On the journey,
Alecia

No comments:

Post a Comment